Answers to frequently asked questions
- How can I download files for free?
- How can I purchase a premium key using Webmoney.
- Are there any limitations for downloading files?
- Why can't I download files using Internet Explorer?
- How do I search for files on this site?
- Why is my download speed so slow?
- How do I use Free Download Manager? :
- You find a link for file you wish to download
- You load Free Download Manager
- Insert link into Free Download Manager
- Start downloading the file file
- Once the file is downloaded you may start using it
- While I was downloading a file, I received the following error: ´Your IP has changed; You must have a static IP´.
- Why did I not receive a reply to my SMS or the premium key I paid for?
- Why is the file that I asked for missing from the server?
- When will my premium key become active?
- What are points?
- May I suspend my premium key, resume it or extend it?
- Why does Windows Media Player start while downloading a file?
- Why there were deducted more points than it was claimed in the file size?
- The most common reason is that you use a download manager like FlashGet. In that case downloaded volume can exceed 2-4 times from the initial file size. If you use a web browser, a file size will be identical to the claimed one. To avoid needless points waste, we insistently advise you to use DownLoad Master. It doesn't spend unnecessary points (overheads charges in 5.5.12 version with multi-stream download are about 10-15% from the initial file size) and makes a download process more convenient.
- It can also happen, that the download was broken and you had to start it again, or you shared this link with somebody else.
When you open the link to the file that you wish to download, you will have to choose «Free« option; however you will have a 60 second waiting period before your file starts to download.
If you wish to pay via Webmoney, follow these steps:
Click ´Pay´ button on the download page
The page opens
Click the ´Next´ button
Enter the required numbers (human protection)
The page opens
Press ´Get back to the site´
While using the free download option, the download speed is limited to 100 Kb/sec
For users from the Ukraine, the download speed can not be more than 50 Kb/sec
However, for Gold account users, the download speed is unlimited.
When downloading files larger than 2 Gb using Internet Explorer, you might encounter some problems. We do not recommend that you use Internet Explorer for downloading such large files.
The search for files can be accomplished with the help of Internet search engines. We do not allow our site to be searched because many people do not want their files to be openly accessible.
Download speed depends on the functioning capacity of our download server, by the bandwidth of your home channel, and by the download program you are using. We recommend that you use the program ´Download Master´.
You have a dynamic IP and it changed during the download process. Your IP address remains static. You will have to buy a Gold account to solve this problem.
Please indicate your phone number in the standard international format (Here is a sample +7921xxxxxxx), the number that you sent your SMS to and the text of your SMS. You should also indicate the amount deducted from your phone bill. Otherwise you can indicate the number of the wmz wallet that you paid from. This information is necessary for us to resolve the problem and send your the premium key.
Files could be deleted for three reasons:
1) Due to an objection by the file owner;
2) The time allotted to upload the file was exceeded;
3) Or the person who originally uploaded the file has deleted it.
The premium key becomes valid when it is used for the first time.
When You buy the premium account, you are getting "points". Every time, while downloading 1 Gb of information, you get 1 point deducted from your premium account. In case if you run out of points, you will have to buy a new premium account.
No, we do not provide such kind of service.
To solve this problem, you will have to disable the AVI files in Windows to start automatically with the Media Player. You can do that step by step. In Windows Media Player you should open Service menu, then go to Parameters, then Type Of Files, remove the check mark on AVI (mp3, mpg, etc) for the specific type of files you are having problems with.
This can happen due to the following reasons:
Remember, that points is the value of downloaded information, but not a file size, and it depends on you, if you spend them wisely.